Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Past Couple Days

So, instead of stressing and rambling on here, I figured I'd wait until things started happening. And I know this isn't huge significance but I finally got some girl time with my best friend since middle school for the first time in close to three months. We had our traditional sleepover: lots of junk food, red box movies, and a lot of hours catching up. It was so past needed for the both of us!

 The fourth of July went okay, Nicole and I went with my dad to his friends house where we saw fireworks like hundreds of yards from where they launched them over in Sweet Sugar Park or something like that. IT WAS AMAZING! One thing about me: I love fireworks with ALL my heart!! Any holiday having to do with fireworks is my absolute favorite. And these ones lit up the sky! I met the cutest, most annoying four year old, and we played "bubble gum, bubble gum," (which I didn't know was still a thing), and that frog hand game, that we use to play as a school when it was an inside recess. Once the finale ended, Nicole and I drove from C-470 and Yosemite (which is way east) all the way to C-470 and Kipling (which is way west) to go see Tyler for a bit after work and try to get glimpses of fireworks in his area; then all the way back to Highlands Ranch Pkwy and Wildcat Reserve (East again) to pick up mom from work, then back at home right in the middle. It was a long night, but so worth it.

Tyler went to court on the 6th and after all the stress, he only came out needing to pay a $500 fine and have proof of insurance by the next court day August 6th. He's happy. I'm happy. We're good there.

We went apartment shopping yesterday after work, and the place we went to for a showing went fairly well. The guy who scheduled the showing wasn't there, so we just roamed around the place until we found two guys with their window open that were more than happy to show us around. The apartment itself is tiny but compared to the rest, I see potential!

And just because it was mentioned before, it's said that the part for my car is in the shop today but dad doesn't have the money from the Acura to fix it... I'm just not going to elaborate on that.

All in all it's been a pretty good week, the second job is looking promising, my job is slightly up in the air, but time will tell.... something good will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment