Sunday, July 26, 2015

Day One to Day Four

For only being four days in, this apartment is really starting to feel like home. Paul's mom, Shelley took Nicole and I shopping for the kitchen and my kitchen (minus food), is complete. We went to the Goodwill and just had a blast!

I now have baking pans, cookie sheets, mixing bowls, spatulas, trashcans for all three rooms, a dirty clothes basket, a noodle strainer, salt and pepper shakers, a small hanging mirror, shelves, everything! for $105! Saturday was Goodwill's "whole store 1/2 price day" so on top of the mega thrift shopping, our thrifting was half off! BOO YA!

My dad has come around on the whole moving out ordeal. I can tell he's still not comfortable with it and I completely understand, but I think he's relieved at the same time. This area is a pretty decent area, everybody keeps to themselves, and it is pretty locked up. I have three different keys, not including the mailbox key, locked up. Anyway, he did hook us up big time. We do have a couple necessities because of him, and I'm incredibly grateful.

I feel like a rant too much so here's some pics.....




Living Room and Kitchen: Mission Accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really nice place - lots of open space!

    ReplyDelete