Friday, June 26, 2015

Where do I start?

I feel like any typical blog should start with an introduction, and maybe I'll get around to it, but I'm in the middle of everything, and starting a blog in the middle everything, I think should put the introduction on halt.

But I will say this, I'm just starting out in the world: I come from a blue collar family, I work a full time job, I'm starting college soon (only due to the fact that I won scholarships to get me started), I'm forced to move into a cheap apartment if I want to stay with my boyfriend, and I'm slowly losing my mind. Oh yeah! I haven't had a car for the last four months either! (What a start!)

For the most part I try and do succeed in staying happy. I work a lot! But I love my job, and I love the people I work with (most anyway). A few girls that I found there are just like me, except a little worse off; which is why I try not whine too much. But they tell their stories and crave listening to them. My boyfriend and I have just passed our year mark and holy hell has it been a year! He and I both were convinced love didn't exist until somehow we broke each others walls got lost in each others hearts. I don't get to see him but once a week, maybe, but the little time we do spend together, I fall in love with him all over again. I do have a younger sister who craves my attention! I love her to death. Although it is a little tricky right now beings I'm entering young adult stage while she's entering teenage girl stage (I still can't believe it)! And what do I do? In the little time that I do have to myself I like to relax and keep quiet.

I'm always on Pinterest, and
I see blog after blog after blog, and I love them, but there's no blog that really talks about starting off life, so I figured I would take all this noise in my head and put them in words to help keep my sanity and hopefully help out kids and young adolescents just as lost as I am.

I guess this did turn out to be a bit of an introduction, but I'm sure more about me will slip out in the near future.


2 comments:

  1. Your own apartment? How terrifying and exciting!! Congratulations!
    LOVE the picture! :)
    Look forward to hearing more updates on your adventures ... I'm sure you'll have plenty of great stories to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do! Everyday is a new adventure haha

    ReplyDelete